Please send your application privately. Please make sure to include the following information:
* character name
* character class
* profile link (must accurately reflect your character including AA, magelo number, currently updated, etc) (Do you have epic 2.0+?)
* a short description of who you are (no personal details required) and why you want to be a member of Crimson Tempest
* your regular play times (make sure you know our raid times), post any days you "may" miss, up-coming vacations, etc. If you do happen to miss raids during your recruitment, tell an officer/me/or post it in the recruit forum.
* a history of your past servers and guilds and how long you've been playing and why did you leave your previous guild and/or are you changing guilds? (We do background checks..!!!)
* character/account ownership (are you the original owner?)
* What raiding experience do you have? Do you consider yourself a skilled, loyal, experienced raider/player?
* What are your goals in EQ? What are your long term plans? How many days, /played do you currently have?
* Does anyone else play your character outside raid time (family, friends, etc)?
* Do you have issues with constructive criticism?
* If your a DPS class (Melee/Caster), post what kinda of DPS you have done on raid events/bosses/etc in the past (provide parses)
* List the people you know from the Crimson Tempest Guild
* What Veteran AA's do you have? List if you have: Intensity of the Resolute and/or Staunch Recovery, etc etc.
* Don't forget to transfer your shared bank slots if you are a server transfer!
* If you have a poor internet connection or computer, please post about it. This can especially be a hinder on raid time. Try to have a decent computer and internet connection while you are computer gaming. It will make our lives and yours much easier, trust me.
* Make sure your ON-TIME, raids can be FULL most of the time, meaning you will be sitting out. If you do happen to be 1 to 2 hours late, you will be getting RA% NOT DKP for the entire day. Keep that in mind. This means being 1 minute or 2 minutes late etc, will not give you the on-time checkpoint. Good timekeeping is required here.