• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Headboss

Headboss
  • CT Admins
  • 10,391 posts
  • Prime Alt:Headboss

Posted 15 September 2007 - 03:44 PM

Crimson Tempest defeats Solteris, The Throne of Ro, challenging Mayong Mistmore the Darkness and Solusek Ro, the Burning Prince in his last retreat!

CT now takes it place as one of the Best of the Best in all of Norrath having finished The Buried Sea, moving most of the expansion into Farm status!

Throughout our days and nights over the years in Norrath growing in strength, power, and wisdom, many battles have been won - and lost. From the scattered fights a few emerged, a few that knew well what their goals were, a few who rose above the rest, a few that found within their hearts the drive needed to defeat our common foes in this war-torn land. Of these few comes Crimson Tempest.

For it is the few that now fight under the black and red banner of Crimson Temptest - the best few. Under the leadership of Headboss and his chosen helpers CT ramped up to be the CT we knew it could be - owner of Solteris!

It was a long and difficult journey. Issues cropped up from unstable instances which slowed our progress to a guild shake-out. Strategies were tried and modified each night as we attempted the seven fights of Solteris, knocking them down, one by one. Changes made in methods and the mix of talent, and each night found us a little closer until click-click, things are in place and we see our foe close to death, knowing then we have the means and methods to defeat yet another.

CT now goes into farming mode, of ALL of Solteris. On the horizon we hear tales of a new land -- lands that may lead us to new and exciting challenges! It will be a fun and exciting trip for us all!

-mish

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

As the vampire Mayong Mistmoore lies dead on the ground his features begin to shrivel slowly and then more and more rapidly as if time were doing the cruel work of centuries upon the self-styled god. Mayong's body seems to fall in on itself, reduced to little more than a husk. You hear, as if from a great distance, a tiny wail of frustration and pain that seems to fade away into nothingness. All around you the light seems just a bit brighter and you sense that somehow the darkness that surrounded this creature of the night has been fully removed from the world.

The disembodied voice of Mayong Mistmoore speaks softly. 'As I said before, you are exceptional beings, far more exceptional than I ever imagined. You have undone me when I thought no force ever could.'

The disembodied voice of Mayong Mistmoore continues. 'It is a relief, in a way, to be free from the burdens of immortality. But I am sure mortality will begin to chafe again soon enough .

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Like Two Lovebirds, Like Romeo and Juliet
The fall of the Two Gods is an unfortunate tragedy
We won with dedication and courageous strategy
A moment in Crimson history we will never forget...

Thanking each and everyone of you for doing a fine job
We worked together extremly hard to achieve this
The Buried Sea Expansion is now forever complete
As the guild celebrates in a peaceful bliss...

-Headboss~

Until November :)

PS: Don't forget to check our recruitment needs

Posted Image

Edited by beardo, 15 September 2007 - 03:49 PM.

headboss.gif