• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Headboss

Headboss
  • CT Admins
  • 10,391 posts
  • Prime Alt:Headboss

Posted 30 December 2009 - 02:25 PM

We have taken out the first tier of Underfoot events, figured it was time for an update. Let's get right to it... first up is our favorite Qeynos target... Fippy!

Posted Image

Posted Image

This event went down fairly easily, it provided a little bit of a challenge but not too much.

The next event up that we took down, called The Unburrowing, was certainly refreshing. A rather challenging event that took a few attempts to get down, some screenshots of the event and guild chat after a win:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lastly, the hardest event in the first tier of events...a giant slug. We were glad to finally see the Beast and his companions fall.

Posted Image

Posted Image

With three events down I think we can say that this expansion should be challenging, it looks promising so far and I think I speak for everyone when I say we hope it only gets more challenging.

Onto a more serious note, we are recruiting superstar players...check our forums for what classes, it does change from time to time. Now, without further delay, a few quotes to tide you over until the next update...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

-Headboss and Villagers

-Subucnimorning

Edited by Headboss, 25 February 2010 - 02:39 PM.

headboss.gif