No replies to this topic

#1 Lanolar

Lanolar

Respect

• CT Member
  • 2,456 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 11:28 AM

Bah Da Da Dum Dum Da Dum Dum
(evil Darth Vader theme music. Why? Cause its cool and I can't embed sound on our site!)

Well what has been keeping Crimson Tempest busy as of late?
Well we have been giving Beltron and Lethar 2.0 a size 10 foot up their a$$ (tm Red Foreman, that 70's show~), thats what.
These two have been putting out more than...Dare I say it? A certain Monks mom, thats who!!! (thats right, mom jokes made the front page).
This ain't your father's Crimson Tempest. This is the new, improved, sexy and sleek, I'm sleeping with your hot mom 2007 version. Complete with seat warmers and a sunroof.

Does that mean we are just sitting around with our Shadmaul's up our butt while we farm easy content over and over for PHATTY L3WTS (tm internet dork speech)?

NO!!!!

Enter...... The Buried Sea~
We are in the process of working on this new content. So far it has its ups and downs. Plenty of challenges to keep us busy for awhile at least.
So what does that mean for Crimson Tempest? Sex, drugs, and Rock & Roll? Well maybe.... More likely it means rez stick will be burning the clerics hands up, Warriors will be yelling at the agro-whoring Zerkers, Monks will be pointing and laughing at the pansy Rangers as they scream out "WEAPONSHIELD!" But mostly it means we will be having a lot of fun with new content as we continue to learn and evolve as a guild.

P.S. For the love of god, can I get a couple of good Shaman apps?
Peace out Napoleon~