• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Galarian

Galarian
  • CT Recruits
  • 2,681 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 11:35 PM

I made another oppsie today!

I forgot to take screenshot of another kill that we got, a week after another kill that I forgot to take screenshots of. This one involved flaming balls flying towards our faces most of the time, a bunch of stupid mobs that die if you sneeze on them (if that was their bane) and running around in circles, while sneezing on things and making sure balls don't fly in our faces. Oh and rooms with colors. It's like a shroom trippin' event I guess.

But Crathsor saved the day with this:

amearataswin.jpg

(and no monk weapon like our Velks win last week....and then this week....)

Congrats to every one of the men and women I call guildmates. When the chips are down, and your backs are against the wall, you really learn a great deal about not only who you are, but who you're surrounded by. I have the utmost pleasure to say that I am surrounded by some of the most amazing people I have met in this game over the last twenty years.

I'd really love to add some more like-minded, talented folk to join us. Right now we're open to any class outside of Necromancer (closed), and Warrior/Shadowknight are a case-by-case basis (don't let that discourage you if you are interested in applying - try and see!). We're looking primarily for Magicians, with the next most desired classes being Paladin, Bard and Shaman. If you want to join up with this kick ass crew we have, click the "recruiting" link on the upper left side of our webpage and find out more. You can also send a tell to drinal.Galarian, drinal.Galerius, drinal.Phancy, drinal.Risla, or any member currently online if one of us happens to be away.

Now if you'll excuse me....I need to protect another pair of balls from a waxing....

Edited by Galarian, 29 April 2020 - 04:15 PM.

16112.png